Thursday, March 19, 2015

Philippians 2:22 - The proof is in the pudding


"But the proof of him you [all] are knowing, because as a child to a father he served with me unto the Good News."

-The proof is in the pudding, so to speak.  And the folks in philippi had seen timothy’s life and heart first-hand.  They had seen his faithful devotion to the Lord and to Paul, and they had seen his unfailing commitment to the progress of the Good News in the lives of others.  And so had Paul.  

-Don’t just tell me what you believe - show me what you believe by living it out.  Show me that you care about others by serving them and by living out helping them worship and follow Jesus.  Show me that you can be trusted with bigger responsibility by first being responsible with little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment